Warranty and Return
30 Day Return Policy
Products can be returned for a full refund to the original payment method for up to 90 days from the purchase date. Products must be unwashed and unworn with the original tags attached. If you would like a refund on your purchase, please send an email to info @ petitecrown.com with the following information:
- Order Number from the Petite Crown website, or a proof of original purchase from authorized retailers
- Item(s) you'd like to return
- Reason for return
Please note that the return shipping fee will be subtracted from the refunds. Refunds will be issued after the return has been received and inspected.
All international sales are final and not eligible for return or exchange.
Limited 1-Year Warranty
Petite Crown products are covered by the limited 1-year warranty. We stand behind our workmanship and materials 100%, and your satisfaction with our products is very important to us.
To file a claim, please send an email to caryn.carty @ petitecrown.com with the following information:
- Subject: Warranty Claim
- Content: Order number, description and picture(s) of the defects.
This warranty is non-transferable and is void for diapers purchased used. The proof of original purchase from authorized retailers is required. See below for terms and conditions.
Please note that the warranty replacement diapers may not be in the same print or color as the original purchase, depending on what is currently in stock.
- Sewing and workmanship defects that affect functionality
- Delamination of TPU fabric
- Normal wear and tear such as:
- Balding and holes in natural fibers
- Relaxed elastics
- Leaks are usually an issue caused by not having the proper fit or enough absorbency and not covered by the warranty. However, we are always happy to help troubleshoot! Please email us anytime.
- Other issues caused by not following the care instructions
- example: drying the TPU laminated fabrics in medium or high heat, routine use of bleach or fabric softener, etc.