Fast Drying and Super Absorbent
- Packa 2.0 comes with two tri-fold inserts, each made of 2 layers of bamboo terry fabric
- The 2 inserts can be folded in any way to fit the rise setting
- Lined with the fastest drying athletic wicking jersey (AWJ) fabric that wicks away the moisture from the skin
- Features the tummy panel at the front for the extra leak protection
- "Stuffing" is optional with Packa. Since the insert is made of the soft, skin-friendly fabric, it can be either stuffed in the pocket or laid directly against the skin
Grows with your baby
- Designed to fit babies from 8 lbs to 35 lbs (3.6 kgs to 16 kgs)
- 3x4 adjustable rise snaps for three different size settings
What is different from the Original Packa diaper?
The inserts and the lining fabric of the diaper shell are the only differences. Both diapers fit the same. If you prefer the true natural fiber insert and the overall diaper to be more trim, we recommend the Original Packa. If you prefer the AWJ lining and more absorbency, we recommend the Packa 2.0.
How to Use
Adjust the rise snaps prior to putting the diaper on the baby.
Knock solids into toilet. Prewash warm (110-90 F/43-32 C). Wash hot (130F/55C). Do not use bleach or softeners. Do not soak. Tumble dry low (not exceeding 130F/55C) or line dry. Following the proper care instructions helps avoid the delamination of the waterproof lining and damaging the elastics.
Diaper shell and lining- 100% Polyester (TPU laminate)
Insert - 80% Bamboo, 20% Polyester
- CPSIA compliant
- Tested by a Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) accepted test lab
- Free from harmful chemicals and metals